Moving can be a stressful situation for humans, imagine how stressful it can be on your four-legged family member. Things changing in the house is unexpected, therefore taking a few extra steps to ensure your pets move is a smooth transition is worth every minute....read more
So you’re relocating to Salt Lake City? We’re proud to say that Market Source Real Estate has helped countless clients move from other states to the greater Salt Lake City area. We’re pros at helping you find the neighborhoods that fit your lifestyle and interests. We can also help you figure out the logistics of the move and some amazing things to explore when you arrive!
Here are some of the resources we’ve compiled just for you to get started. When you’re ready for the next step in relocating to Salt Lake City, give us a call and we’ll help you through the entire process!
How much does it cost to live in Salt Lake City?
When relocating to Salt Lake City, you always want to figure out the cost of living. Here are a few sites to help:
- Here is a handy Mortgage Calculator to help you figure out how much your home will cost you
- Living in Salt Lake City costs an average of 6% less than living in other places in the United States (As of April 2018). Figure out the Cost of Living in Salt Lake City
- Gas Prices in Salt Lake City
- Information about Utah Taxes & Fees
Done relocating to Salt Lake City. Now, how do I get around?
- Taking the Bus, Train or Commuter Rail? Plan your trip HERE
- Get the scoop on current Traffic and Road Conditions
- “What’s the deal with the Salt Lake City grid system? I can’t figure it out…” Here is a Useful Video to help you understand the deal with Salt Lake City addresses (it is a little dry, but it does help)
Now that I’m here, how do I find a job in Salt Lake City?
More Relocation Info From the Blog
So you’re relocating to Salt Lake City? We’re proud to say that Market Source Real Estate has helped countless clients move from other states to the greater Salt Lake City area. We’re pros at helping you find the neighborhoods that fit your lifestyle and...read more
Utah may have the reputation for having some pretty wonky liquor laws, does ‘is this a bar, or a restaurant’ sound familiar? That said, Utah is home to some of the best places around to grab a cocktail after work or on the weekend with friends. Some of the best...read more
Moving to a new city or even a new home can be very upsetting for children. Having to say goodbye to neighbors, school friends and teachers can be overwhelming and scary. Children often think of being the ‘new kid’ with a negative connotation and they may have anxiety...read more