So you’re relocating to Salt Lake City? We’re proud to say that Market Source Real Estate has helped countless clients move from other states to the greater Salt Lake City area. We’re pros at helping you find the neighborhoods that fit your lifestyle and interests. We can also help you figure out the logistics of the move and some amazing things to explore when you arrive!
Here are some of the resources we’ve compiled just for you to get started. When you’re ready for the next step in relocating to Salt Lake City, give us a call and we’ll help you through the entire process!
How much does it cost to live in Salt Lake City?
When relocating to Salt Lake City, you always want to figure out the cost of living. Here are a few sites to help:
- Here is a handy Mortgage Calculator to help you figure out how much your home will cost you
- Living in Salt Lake City costs an average of 6% less than living in other places in the United States (As of April 2018). Figure out the Cost of Living in Salt Lake City
- Gas Prices in Salt Lake City
- Information about Utah Taxes & Fees
Done relocating to Salt Lake City. Now, how do I get around?
- Taking the Bus, Train or Commuter Rail? Plan your trip HERE
- Get the scoop on current Traffic and Road Conditions
- “What’s the deal with the Salt Lake City grid system? I can’t figure it out…” Here is a Useful Video to help you understand the deal with Salt Lake City addresses (it is a little dry, but it does help)
Now that I’m here, how do I find a job in Salt Lake City?
More Relocation Info From the Blog
If you’re new to Salt Lake City of a just in the process of planning to relocate to Salt Lake City then there are a few things you will want to know to make sure that you can your family get settled as quickly and easily as possible. This is our Salt Lake City...read more
You’re getting ready to move across the county in a few months. For a new job or a new adventure or a change of scenery. Relocation is a big, complicated step. A lot of our relocation clients pick a 3 day window to fly out and start seeing houses a few months...read more
Relocating can complicated and stressful. There are a lot of pieces to coordinate - from buying a home, to packing, to moving, to little details like getting a new driver’s license and filling out change of address forms. We get it. That is why you want to work...read more
8 affordable things to do in Salt Lake City - some of them are even FREE This is a list of our favorite affordable things to do in Salt Lake City - some are right in the heart of the city and some are a little further out. PLUS we asked some of...read more