New Year, New Goals! 2020 Goals for Monique
2020 is a year of change for Monique, owner and agent and Market Source Real Estate! With the new year, she has some 2020 goals – both personal and professional.
You know what they say – a goal that isn’t written down is just a wish. And so, she wanted to share her 2020 goals, because, you know… accountability!
Here are what she is working towards in 2020:
2020 goals for Market Source Real Estate
- Sell 65 homes in 2020. Last year she did 54 (and it was her biggest year yet). So now she’s reaching higher!
- Attend 2 networking events per month. Sometimes this feels like a push – but it is always worth it
2020 goals for her personal investment portfolio
- Buy a condo, townhome or other investment property
Physical and mental health goals for 2020
- Exercise at least 2-3 days per week. Which means getting up at 5:45 am and hitting the gym at 6:15 am.
- Meditate at least 4 times per week
Goals with family & friends
- Take kids on 2-3 great vacations, including Lake Powell, Moab, Flaming Gorge. They are all so close, and we don’t get out of town enough.
- Have friends over for dinner at least once per month
Goals for Personal development
- Read 2-3 books per month on personal development, wellbeing, meditation, and self-reflection
- 2020 is the year to write my own book!
What are your 2020 Goals? We’d love to hear!
Interested in learning more about what we offer at Market Source Real Estate? Read On:
Stress Management for Home Buyers