2020 is a year of change for Monique, owner and agent and Market Source Real Estate! With the new year, she has some 2020 goals – both personal and professional.
You know what they say – a goal that isn’t written down is just a wish. And so, she wanted to share her 2020 goals, because, you know… accountability!
Here are what she is working towards in 2020:
2020 goals for Market Source Real Estate
- Sell 65 homes in 2020. Last year she did 54 (and it was her biggest year yet). So now she’s reaching higher!
- Attend 2 networking events per month. Sometimes this feels like a push – but it is always worth it
2020 goals for her personal investment portfolio
- Buy a condo, townhome or other investment property
Physical and mental health goals for 2020
- Exercise at least 2-3 days per week. Which means getting up at 5:45 am and hitting the gym at 6:15 am.
- Meditate at least 4 times per week
Goals with family & friends
- Take kids on 2-3 great vacations, including Lake Powell, Moab, Flaming Gorge. They are all so close, and we don’t get out of town enough.
- Have friends over for dinner at least once per month
Goals for Personal development
- Read 2-3 books per month on personal development, wellbeing, meditation, and self-reflection
- 2020 is the year to write my own book!