Working with a realtor to buy or sell a home is not only a good idea, it will take most of the stress out of the process. From dealing with the financials to writing contracts that protect you in the transaction, working with a realtor is an important first step to having a successful sale.
10 Reasons why you should work with a realtor:
1. Hiring a realtor will ensure your property is listed at the right price, as a result it will help it sell faster.
2. Presenting your property in the best manner is also vital to the sale, from staging to pricing, a professional can help direct you in this process.
3. Exposure is key. Realtors work for you, ensuring that your property has the proper exposure, from open houses to social media.
5. A realtor will schedule showings and appointments to see the property, all while keeping you in the loop on any progress.
6. Hiring a realtor gives you the peace of mind knowing that a professional ‘has your back’ and is working diligently to meet your needs throughout the real estate transaction. Have questions on any part of the process? Your realtor is there to help.
8. Negotiations and inspection issues are addressed by the realtor, therefore taking that responsibility off of you.
9. Closings are sped up when working with a realtor.
10. A realtor will have current market knowledge, knowing what homes have sold for in the area, therefore ensuring you have it priced correctly.